Friday, July 10, 2009

Thoughts for the Day

I met up with some girlfriends this morning for "boot camp." OMG, am I out of shape, though I could do much of it but the running. I have a long way to go. I'm hoping to do something every morning whether it be walking or biking. Maybe I'll actually go to bed earlier.

I head to the second cemetery today to check things out. The girls are going with a friend of mine to a movie this morning. She is so kind to me. The appraiser for the house is coming at noon. I hope she is kind to the house. I need this refinance. Then it's off to the pool with the girls.

I haven't finished my final paper yet. I called the professor last night and told him I couldn't do it and I wasn't coming to class. I kept the sitter and went to see a movie for the first time, all by myself. I had a great time. I laughed out loud. The Proposal is a romantic comedy, but hilarious. I needed a good laugh.

It's gonna be a good day! At least that is what I tell myself! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment