Monday, July 6, 2009

Anything but the right thing.

I have 7 science journals due tomorrow night. I believe I have over 1/2 of them due. I have sat down countless times over the last 24 hours to complete them, but can't bring myself to do so. I get distracted either by the kids or by the message boards. I even had a school mate email me one of her examples to help me get started again. I've read her pages and still nothing. This is the worst. It is my finals week and I have to get this work done. Still I sit here typing words that come so easily. When will my head be straight again? When will the forgetfullness go away? For God's sake, I forgot our wedding anniversary last Sunday.

I tell myself I have to burry him soon. I need it all to hit me, just to get it over with. I want to move on. I need to move on. So I think. All my life I have lived in my little bubble where everything is peaches and cream. I like my bubble. In my bubble, Brian is away on a business trip and I'm only alone for a little while. My bubble burst 10 weeks ago. I want my bubble back.

No comments:

Post a Comment