Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Girls are Back in Town

My babies are finally all home. All children are home for the summer. The girls seemed to have a good time at grief camp. They have only shared a few intimate experiences with me. Each day I seem to get a little more information from them. They all talked about the Healing Circle. I like that. We are all healing from this horrible tragedy. Though it will take our wounds far longer to recover than any scab. Each camper was able to make a stuffed animal and dress it in an adorable outfit. How cool is that? I was able to talk to two of the girls' Big Buddies. They were able to briefly share that Madison and Taylor were able to laugh, cry and share their stories at the Healing Circle. I am so proud of my girls for facing something so difficult with strangers and leaving with new friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment